Translate Language By Google

NEWS TODAY

WTC

The World Trade Center (sometimes referred as WTC or Twin Towers) was a complex in Lower Manhattan whose seven buildings were destroyed in 2001 in the September 11 attacks. The site is currently being rebuilt with six new skyscrapers and a memorial to the casualties of the attacks.

NEWS TO DAY : Singer Lily Allen Suffers Miscarriage

Friday, January 18, 2008 ·

News To Day - http://topnews-today.blogspot.com/
News To Day : "Entertainment News"

British pop star Lily Allen got some tragic news shortly after returning from vacation with boyfriend Ed Simons of the band the Chemical Brothers.

"Lily Allen's
Life and Loss
Shortly after returning home from vacation with boy friend Ed Simons, 37, pop singer Lily Allen, 22, suffered a miscarriage. Her pregnancy was first reported just last month. "I have got my eye on the prize, which is having kids and getting married and cooking dinner and doing homework with my children," she said at the time."

"We can confirm that Lily Allen has suffered a miscarriage. She and her partner Ed Simons will be making no further comment and we ask that their privacy be respected during this difficult time," a spokesman told The Sun.

Before becoming pregnant last year, Allen was known as a notorious party girl. But pending motherhood had inspired her to change her ways.

“I definitely have got my eye on the prize, which is having kids and getting married and cooking dinner and doing homework with my children," Allen told Bazaar.

Despite her excitement about being a mother, Allen had turned down requests to put out a line of maternity clothes.

"I'm not the best example. I'm pregnant and a bit young, aren't I? My demographic is generally young girls, so I don't think a maternity line is suitable. It isn't the best impression to give them," she told the Mirror in December.

sumber : cnn.com

0 comments:

CNN.com

About this blog

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News . Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: US, World, Entertainment, Health,News TODAY,

NEWS TODAY

eXTReMe Tracker
http://topnews-today.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss